No plans of retirement : Sachin Tendulkar

In an exclusive interview with CNN-IBN, Sachin Tendulkar said that he has no plans of quitting the game as long as he is enjoying and feeling part of it. "No absolutelty not, it has been going on from 2006 and its been six years and now I am enjoying cricket and will continue enjoying as long as I am passionate about cricket it makes sense of being part of team sport if its a individual sport you have various things to think about," Tendulkar said.

When asked about the reason for opting out of the Sri Lanka series, Tendulkar said he is on an extended break at the moment and spending time with family in Europe.

"I just wanted to spend some time with my family just simple as that, so I spoke to BCCI and requested them. To prepare myself for Lanka tour means I shouldn't be here and would be back home practising and spending time with my children would have been difficult," Tendulkar clarified.

When asked about playing limited number of ODI games, Tendulkar said: "As long as I am enjoying I will continue to be part of it. I decided not to be part of the Twenty20 team in 2007 and I took a decision."

419021_343281882375036_356116060_nSachin was at the Adidas factory in Herzengonaurach in Germany a couple of days back, where he became the first cricketer to be included in the walk of fame at the factory - an honour bestowed previously to the likes of Muhammad Ali and and the all-blacks world cup winning New Zealand rugby team.

© IBNLIVE