Photos : Sachin Tendulkar at NDTV Coca Cola Support My School Campaign event

Sachin, who is the brand ambassador of NDTV Coca Cola Support My School campaign, also spoke at length about the initiative that he's been a part of since 2011. He said it was very important and special campaign for him. "It is a very important campaign. I have two children and I understand the importance of good education and a good school. I have done this thinking of Sarah (his daughter)." When asked about the changes he has seen through the changes, the master batsman said: "We have reached a hundred schools which is my best century away from the cricket field. If you provide good facilities, children will automatically want to come to the school. I want to take this initiative further."
© PTI
© PTI
© AP Photo
© Getty Images
© Getty Images

© PTI
© PTI
© PTI
© NDTV

© NDTV
© NDTV
© NDTV
© NDTV